Tuesday, July 5, 2011

TIMELINE

The most popular question I get now is "So, when do you get to go back?" I don't mind people asking this question... it's just sort of frustrating and painful to have to say "I don't know" I hate it! Now that we've met him it's harder to deal with the uncertainty. If you're a visual person like me, this calendar will help you comprehend the wait that is before us.

Here is what I'm hoping for...
July 15th we will get word that our MOWA letter is in and the adoption is final! That day we will be able to announce to the world that he is officially ours and you will see many pictures of his beautiful face.

August 19th, approximately 5 weeks later, we will be on a plane headed back to Ethiopia to get that baby boy and bring him home! I really hope this is what happens!!!

FRIENDS IN THE PROCESS OF ADOPTING FROM ETHIOPIA... WATCH FOR
A GIVEAWAY HAPPENING ON THE BLOG TOMORROW. YOU WILL
HAVE TO BE QUICK TO WIN THIS ONE!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, is the giveaway for two free plane tickets to Ethiopia? JK...but I'll be here for sure!

    For some reason, I didn't quite realize that you were allowed to post pics as soon as you pass court. Now I'm so excited...I can't wait to see him! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!!

    Much love,
    Future Mama
    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete