Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FRANKFURT

A while back Aaron and I talked about how we wanted to schedule a stopover on the way to/from Ethiopia. Depending on what airline you use, your layover could be Paris, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Frankfurt and some other neat places I'm forgetting. We didn't really have a preference and we left it up the travel agent. The best deal he could find for us was a stopover in Frankfurt. How cool is that?! We have a good 24 hours to spend there and I have NO IDEA what we are going to do. Sometimes Aaron and I do better without an itinerary. One last adventure. Just the two of us. In Frankfurt. I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. oh yah! das ist sehr gut. sprechen sie deutsch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've flown into the Frankfurt airport and taken a train out of the city...that's all I've done there! If it were Paris I'd have lots of recommendations! :)

    ReplyDelete