Monday, June 6, 2011

DREAM NUMBER THREE

With the amount of time I spend thinking about this boy, you'd think I would have more dreams about him. I'm afraid it's true... only 3 dreams in 16 months.

The most recent dream happened last week. It was really fun but kind of short... Aaron and I were in Ethiopia meeting Arthur for the first time and all I really remember is that as soon as that sweet baby caught a glimpse of Aaron he smiled SO BIG... almost like he already knew Aaron. I have to admit, I was a little jealous when I woke up, but I was excited to tell Aaron.

Since that dream I have been praying that God would give Arthur visions of our faces, so that maybe when he does see us, he's not freaked out and might even recognize us... might even give us a BIG SMILE!

Crazier things have happened ;)

1 comment: