Thursday, January 12, 2012

LET ME EXPLAIN...

So, I've been sucking at blogging and I wanted to let yell you a little bit about my "situation". The apartment that has been offered up to us so generously by Kingwood United Methodist is quite charming... And when I say "charming" I mean... old-fashioned? Meaning we don't have a dishwasher, or a washer and dryer, or a mailbox, or... You guessed it Internet! No Internet... Well, that's not completely true. Sometimes we can pick up wifi if we take the computer out on the porch, two apartments down. When I blog, I blog from my iphone and posting pictures proves to be a challenge. Come to think of it, life has been quite challenging and even thought his isn't really my style, I'd like to leave you with a sort of sassy list of positives. 1. Managed to fix most of the things that were damaged in the move with gorilla glue and furniture marker. 2. Peabody remembered how to potty outside! 3. We now have hot water! 4. The one bedroom is a great place for our family to bond... Especialy in the middle if the night. 5. We get a great discount on day care at the church! (too bad there are no openings for the spring) 6. Aaron and I finally got rid of our ringworm! ...yes, I'm serious. 7. Arthur's intestinal parasites are gone! So, the past month hasn't been the most glamorous, but who cares right?? My Boy is home!! Still can't believe it! I will do my best to get pictures up soon.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting rid of your ringworm! And let me say that getting rid of a sweet baby's intestinal parasites might not be glamorous, but it's a relief! I've been thinking of you and your big transition. I hope that soon you'll be able to transition into a less old-fashioned place!

    ReplyDelete