Thursday, December 9, 2010

#23!

We heard from our agency a couple days ago. Subject line read "Waiting List Update" So exciting! We haven't received an update like this since we started our wait 10... almost 11 weeks ago.

The email informed us that we are family is #23 on the list overall! Things are starting to move along a lot faster now than they have in the past. We were expecting about a 10 month wait for a referral, but just 10 weeks ago we were #50 or so on the list... you do the math. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH!!!!!!! No WAY!!!! I have a feeling it will be soon for us too. Yikes!! I mean, Yay! I mean...AHHHH!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. took the words right out of my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Your chain should be getting shorter very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best news ever for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete