Friday, May 9, 2014

LOVE IS WAITING JOINS THE ORPHAN CARE NETWORK


I am so excited to share that Love is Waiting will be joining forces with The Orphan Care Network! We were first introduced to the organization when Randy asked my husband Aaron if he'd be interested in playing for an event called Foster the Story back in November. It was an opportunity for Aaron to share songs inspired by our adoption process and also share stories about our family. 

After playing the event, Aaron felt a tug and a growing interest in the work that this organization was doing. He texted Randy ALL the time, excited about new ideas! He wanted to be a part of it. Now, here we are, just 6 months later and Aaron is entering into his second month on staff, full time at The Orphan Care Network! He left his worship leader position at a church in Kingwood to head up the "Artistry + Advocacy" program at TOCN. I'm so proud of the way he has fearlessly jumped into this new role. It's obvious that he is right where he needs to be. He's SO passionate about this work and he is having a blast doing it!

...So where does Love is Waiting come into play?? Well, we knew pretty quickly that some sort of partnership made sense! We've spent some time talking about what it will look like. It will take some time to work out all the details, but we are hopeful that the changes will provide 

better fundraising experiences for families

a larger audience for sharing stories

better resources and connections for adoption

 I will definitely keep you posted as things begin to transition over. In the mean time, head on over to orphancarenetwork.org and check it out. Also, we are currently fundraising Aaron's salary and if you are interested in supporting our family, it's easy to make a tax-deductible, recurring gift OR one time gift  here...
https://orphancarenetwork.cloverdonations.com/hale/









4 comments:

  1. hello

    my husband i are in the waiting phase of our adoption from Bulgaria. my husband is currently getting his phd and our finances are very very tight, so we have gotten creative with fundraising ideas. i have an art background, and have self published an abc's art coloring book to help raise funds for our adoption. i was wondering if you would be open to helping me advertise through social media of some kind? let me know and i can send you a free copy.

    here is a link to it: http://www.amazon.com/Color-Coloring-Book-Young-Artist/dp/1506177670/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431625495&sr=8-1&keywords=c+is+for+color

    also, it was encouraging scrolling through your blog!! your family is beautiful. : )
    in Christ,
    cori haughery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husband left me and my kids, i was passing though pains, sorrow, heartbroke, going crazy but this is how i restored happiness back in my life by getting my husband back. I’m Tiffany Wilson from UK. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband with two kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of Dr Frank Ojo a spell caster. So, If you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, Thanks to Dr Frank Ojo for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again, so here his email address { Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com } Website address: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, His Mobile number: +234)80- 7237-0762, He is a super natural Human and he is the best spell caster online contact him if you have any problem.

    E-mail: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com .
    Web site: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com .

    ReplyDelete